Looking for a cool idea for a get together with your girlfriends? How about an After Hours Shopping Party at Room 152?!
Wait….What is a Room 152 After Hours Shopping Party?
It’s the perfect way to enjoy a night out with friends while shopping, sipping a bubbly beverage and having fun!
Want to try on the famous (infamous?) Carrie Bradshaw Manolo wedding pumps and take some pics? Or how about a date night outfit? Maybe you want some semi-private time to FINALLY find that perfect pair of jeans. Our shopping party is designed just for you and your friends to enjoy a private shopping experience!
We love playing dress up at Room 152. And we love to give our honest opinions. Our customers are basically our girlfriends and we’d love to help you find that knock-em-dead look.
On that note, did you know that our own Deb (from Room 152’s Shop Talk IGTV series) is a Certified Image Consultant? It’s true. She doesn’t like to toot that horn, but she is certified through FSI (Fashion Style Institute) in California. She has studied fashion history, elements and principles as well as how to style all body types. She'd be happy to help you shop for new pieces that will make a big impact to your existing wardrobe.
Deb, Morgan and I (Trina, your friendly proprietress) would love to host you and your closest friends while you enjoy an evening full of fun and fashion.
A party with us means:
• You experience a personalized, hands-on way to shop by having a private "dress me" party with us along with expertise and advice from Deb.
• We will get information from you before-hand about what types of pieces you and your friends may be looking for, what sizes, brands, etc.
• We will unveil the newest products before the public gets their paws on them!
• Plus, you and your guests will receive 10% off while shopping the night of your party!
How it works:
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a date. Please have 5 - 10 (confirmed) friends in your group.
2. Once your request is received, we'll message you with more info, confirm the date and get some basic info about what sizes and brands you and your guests would like to see.
3. There is a $20 service fee per person.
4. We will provide basic refreshments (cookies and bubbles).
5. Show up and have fun!