Payouts and returns will be issued at the of the consignment period.
- Payouts and returns are issued each Wednesday (no exceptions) to consigners who have checked in before 5:00 pm on the provided settlement date. Should consigners check in late, their name will be placed on the payout/return list for the following week.
- Consigners will receive a copy of their sales breakdown on the day the account is settled. Those who have requested an e-transfer or store credit, will receive an email with their sales breakdown included. A sales breakdown will accompany payouts for consigners requesting cash.
- Unsold items will be returned to consigners unless the consigner chooses to donate. All returns must be picked up within 14 days of the consignment end date. Pieces that have not been picked up within this time will be donated to our annual charity yard sale. *Donated items are taken off site and put into a storage facility immediately. They cannot be accessed once donated.
- E-Transfers are subject to a $1.50 processing fee.
- Consigners who choose cash as payment, must collect their payout within 6 months of the payout date or it will become forfeited.
- Consigner Credit that is unused or unclaimed 6 months after being issued will automatically be converted to credit to be used in-store only and will not expire.