IMPORTANT NOTICE: Beginning September 1, 2018 our weekly payout/return day will switch from Tuesday to Wednesday.
- Payouts and returns will be issued at the of the consignment period only.
- Payouts and returns are issued on Wednesday's (no exceptions). Consigners must check in no later then 5:00 p.m. on the provided settlement date. Should consigners check in later then this time, their name will be placed on the payout/return list for the following week.
- Consigners will receive a copy of their sales breakdown on the Wednesday's that their account is settled. Those who have requested e-transfer or store credit will be sent an email with their breakdown attached. A sales breakdown will accompany payouts for consigners requesting cash pick up.
- Unsold items will be returned to consigners unless the consigner chooses to donate. All returns must be picked up within 14 days of the consignment end date. Pieces that have not been picked up within this time will be donated to our annual charity yard sale.
- Consigners who choose store pick up as payment must collect payout within 6 months of the payout date, or it will become forfeited.