We're always on the lookout for ambitious, enthusiastic, fashion lovers who share in our appreciation of designer labels. If you have a love of clothes, a strong background in sales and a marvellous personality, we'd love to hear from you!
Sales Associate (part time). The ideal candidate will -
- Be knowledgeable of current industry trends, and the brands we carry in store.
- Have a minimum of one year, proven work experience as a retail sales associate, sales representative or similar role. Merchandising experience a bonus!
- Have a friendly and energetic personality with a customer service focus.
- Have solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strive to build lasting, genuine relationships with customers.
- Be a loyal, hard worker with a willingness to go above and beyond.
- Have the ability to multitask, maintaining a clean and organized space.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Have basic computer and strong social media skills.
- Have hands-on experience with POS transactions.
- Be familiar with inventory procedures.
- Have the ability to perform under pressure.
- Be able to work flexible shifts.
Send a copy of your cover letter, résumé, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org OR pop them by in person to 152 Portland Street, Downtown Dartmouth. Successfully candidates will be contacted. Salary competitive + staff discounts.